cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate / wagetypes in RT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While running PY, duplicate slash wagetypes are appearing in RT. Any idea what could be the cause -

Inline image 1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lvielma07
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

The cause of this is a split,

Check split which is being created. (May be a change of IT008, IT007, IT0001)

If you do not want to double can use a ruler payroll

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check is there any splits are there in particular period if not check any customized solutions are implemented in system, they might be a reason with out looking into the system predictions does not work much.

Go through log as well gives you an idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't access your image since it is an URL. 

Most often, it's because of "splits" in WorkPlaceBasicPay.

In the employee's Payroll Results Cluster, check table WPBP to identify the splits, then look in table RT_ under the header AP.

Note that there could be other reasons for such splits, but the column header of the split should give you an indication of the reason for the split.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your replies.

I had already checked the possibility of splits hence that's ruled out. WPBP has just one record and same is the case with Infotype 0, 7, 8 which may cause split to occur.Seems there is some other cause.

Attaching the screenshots for your reference and awaiting your valuable advise on this matter. Thanks!

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is in the Input Table before the first of these "Double" Technical WTs is created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the screenshots for /111 processing -

I found the WT  /395 PSSA Sal. Sacrifice is adding to /111 . Not sure why though..

/395 PSSA Sal. Sacrifice

Rule   ESGPCR VaKey    Operation

QSAC      *            VWTCL 21

QSAC      *   S        ADDWT *

QSAC      *   S        ZERO= RN

QSAC      *   S        ELIMI *

QSAC      *   S        ADDWT /111

Is there any way to get the standard PY schema from anywhere as I'm trying in IDES.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the Input Table, where the currency is AUD, and from the Results Table you posted earlier, I will presume that your are working on Payroll Australia.

I don't know why WT /395 is not set to cumulate into /111 through the Cumulators in table view V_512W_D, but I will presume that it's because it requires to be added to /111 immediately before WT /111 is processed again.  What other WTs can exist at that point in your Schema and that have value S for Processing Class 21?

Based on SAP's naming convention for Schemas and pcr, QSAC should be a standard pcr for Australia.  Has it last been modified by your Company or by SAP? Have the value of WT /395 on Pr.Cl. 21 been modified by your Company?

If everything is still standard, there must be a reason for it.  Since WT /395 and /111 have nearly identical splits in the Input Table for pcr QSAC, you could try to copy it into ZSAC and modifying it so that it would eliminate only the splits that don't match (look at the documentation on Operation ELIMI), and replace QSAC by ZSAC in the Schema, but you would need to test with all other WTs with value S for Pr.Cl. 21.

Also look in the Schema after QSAC, where WT /111 gets processed again, as it totals 5637.50 after QSAC, but that is not the same amount as the 1912.50 + 5000.00 shown in the Results Table you posted earlier, but I notice that 1912.50 is equal to 3 times 637.50.

As for the "Standard Schema", it should exist in your system, at least in Client 000 (talk to your Basis Team).  According to my Google search, it would be Q000 for Australia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Remi. Yes you are right this is for AU PY, I should have mentioned this earlier. My apologies!

SAP documentation says - Cycle QSAC reduces the taxable gross (/111) with wage types flagged with processing class 21 of S.

Considering the above I feel /395 should be the Ee contribution towards Superannuation fund rather Er contribution.

Currently -

/395 is the Er contribution for Superannuation fund & /375 is the Ee contribution

12.75 % of 5000 = 637.5  -> /395

5% of 5000 = 250  -> /375

As I used the Std Super fund available, i feel the placement of wagetypes should have been different.

/375 should have been in place of Contr WT and hence reduce the tax able payment. Not it has a negative sign, so culmulation would reduce the taxable income.

Note: /375 doesnt have P Class 21 maintained as S. As per current settings /395 is the only wt with this setting.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I may not have mentioned explicitly before, but I'm not familiar with Payroll for Australia.

Usually, Standard SAP payroll configuration is there to meet the country's legal requirements.

Now that you've located where one technical WT becomes 2, try to find where the other technical WTs are "doubled", and where WT /111 with an amount of 637.50 is changed to 1912.50  (follow the processing in the Payroll Log).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Remi for your time and efforts! I will follow the approach.