cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate document in VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I'm looking for the way to duplicate document while creating an invoice in VF01 as well as FB70.

normally VF01 create a document that I can consult in FB03, I want to create an other one each time I save the invoice in VF01.

thanks,

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your messages,

I think that I'll create a programme that well call the transaction VF01 and get informations and then create the new document, the problem with parameters is that I can't handle my document, because I need to substitute some fields, and also check in Tables if I really need to create the new document.

Thanks again !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think u just need 2 copies of the same invoice.... with diff headings.. i can be handled in forms output... u dont need to create sperate accounting documents for the same....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using VF01 you can create a billing document which has a document flow > Sales Order > Delivery > Billing Document (as per the Business Procedure). You cannot replicate a Billing document directly. However, you can copy a Sales Order and then easily create a Billing document.

Normal FI document can be posted with reference to an existing document.

Thanks

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The need is to be able to start, for each invoice VF01 on a customer , the corresponding writing corrseponding to the supplier in partner's company.

I hope that you've understood my english is very bad

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure ab8 ur requirement... why u want to have duplicate accounting docs.... whats the scenario...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The need is to be able to start, for each invoice VF01 on a customer , the corresponding writing corrseponding to the supplier in partner's company.

I hope that you've understood my english is very bad

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean inter-company sales?

This is standard, speak to a SD consultant, very easy to turn on, trading partners are the key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it's inter-company Sales, you think there is a way to do it

Former Member
0 Kudos

The way you set-up OBYA depends on how you intend to handle inter-company transactions.

1. If your intention is to create payable and receivable in both company codes which would now be settled when you carry out your normal pament run(F110), then the following are the config set-up you would have to make:

a). First create Company A as a Vendor(XK01) and a Customer(XD01) in company code B

b). Create Company B as a Vendor(XK01) and a Customer(XD01) in company code A.

c). Go to transaction code OBYA, when prompted for company code, type company code A into the first entry box and company code B into the second. Press enter.

d). In the first frame, "Debit Posting Key" should be "01" and "Account Debit" should be Company Code B Customer account number created in (b) above (assuming transaction is posted in A and cleared in B); "Credit Posting Key" should be "31" and "Account Credit" Company Code B Vendor account number created in (b) above.

Repeat the same thing for the second frame box, but this time around, use Customer a/c number and Vendor a/c number created in (a) above. Save your entries.

Your inter-company transactions via Account Payable/Receivable is ready for use.

If you want to use the G/L approach, let me know and i would outline the steps also.

Please award points if found useful.

Regards,