cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate attach - ME9F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

When I put an attachment in the OP and go to tcode ME9F, it is duplicating the attachments. Is it correct?

It duplicates the information by item or should be by PO?

Thank you.

Regards,

Madi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From print screen I could see, print out is fire to Ordering vendor address and Good Supply vendor.

(Plano Inspec & Lista De)

So it might be showing duplicate entry.

Please correct me if it wrong.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure how you attach document in ME9F t.code but you can attached document (based on authorisation) in t.codes:ME21N/ME22N/ME23N - click on the "services of object" and then click to attach document.

The t.code:ME9F is used to create message output for your purchase orders where you can  enter selection criteria/criteria's to restrict the list of purchase orders to select from. The selection criteria/criteria's   include document number, vendor, purchasing organization, purchasing group,document type ,document date and processing status.

The output of ME9F shows the purchase orders that can be selected and output can be generated.
Also you can view report of Purchase orders output with Processing Status (0-Not processed,1-Successfully processed and 2-Incorrectly processed)

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

We don't attach the tcode ME9F. The attachment is done the button services of object in ME21N.

In ME9F only we made the post.

Prints

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better refer to “central repository documents” available for your project and understand your procurement process with detail activities {Enterprise Content Management (ECM)-involves SAP R/3 and the Catalog environments} involved for your purchase order process and then compare-how your system behaving!

Regards,

Biju K