cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning - No spool using transaction F150

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We try to print dunning letters using transaction F150.

If we run transaction F150 a job has been scheduled and ran without error. We can see in log that 2 dunning documents have been found.

Extract from log:

Dunning notice for account: 'D' 'XXXXXX' was successfully printed

2 dunning notices were read

2 dunning notices have been printed

But no spool has been created!...

With the same user we have created other spool (customer invoice), no problem.

==> Then I do not think that there is a problem of authorization.

If we run directly the program SAPFF150D2 we can see the 2 documents...

We have a look to user data and "Output immediately" is checked "Delete After Output" not checked....

Can you help us?

Regards,

David

Edited by: David31 on Nov 16, 2011 5:37 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Please try SAP note 796132 and let us know the results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After debuging I found that communication method has been forced to Internet (FINAA-NACHA = 'I') when "Run Open FI..." is checked. In the other case communication method has been set to printer (FINAA-NACHA = 1).

Where this information has been found? I checked customer master data and it has been set to printer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem solved.

The checkbox "Run Open FI Events" means that BTE will used (specific "programs").

In my case I found a specific one that nobody knows using transaction ST05 on program SAPF150D2 (table TBE24).

Thanks for your help!

David

franco_vicentini
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi David,

could you tell us wicht BTE have you found?

Thanks for your replay.

Alice

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you assigned dunning forms to relevant dunning levels in your company code?

Is this the first you are facing this issue? How did you print your previous dunning notices?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In fact we have 2 systems (one for development and one for integration tests). We tried dunning in development system and it works fine. In integration system F150 run well but creates no spool. We checked customizing and it is the same in both systems.

David

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you double check whether the forms are being transported to your integration system?

What I mean, is first ensure that you can see a preview of these forms?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The preview works fine running directly program SAPF150D2. We can saw our 2 document but we have a popup asking us email adress. I achieve to print in Integration system using program SAPF150D2 uncheking field Display (in Foreground).

But I am not able to print in background....

David

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is email address doing here? Can you please elaborate.

Please give us the message number given at the time of pop-up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After different tests the checkbox "Run Open FI Events" seems to be problem. If I unchecked this in foreground using program SAPF150D2 the spool has been created. By default in background this checkbox is equal to X.

What this flag means and what kind of events are these?

Popup title: Send Internet mail

Clkk's internet: (input adress mail)

2 buttons Yes / No

Program Name: SAPLF022

Screen number: 1003

==> This popup disappears when I uncheck "Display" on selection screen from the program SAPF150D2.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear David,

i would check out the folloiwng:

1. run NCU53/ after run F150 (by that particular user) - making sure there are no any authorization issue;

2. check out the existing enhancement(s) fo dunning print program (might be you have a custom one);

3. it might be output inconsistance between that particular printer (SU01 - output device) and duning printout format. you would set up another output device (just taker another printer) for that user and run dunning again. use SPAD to checkout the current printer - is it compatible ?

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PPIO_ENTRY,

I try to check the 3 different ways but nothing...

1. SU53, it seems to be ok.

2. No specific program found.

3. We use local printer (LOCL) and nothing wrong (For me a PDF Writer).

Others ideas?

I am out of idea on my sight....

Thanks!

David