cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning Letters in Different Language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need help from your side. I have requirement that I need dunning letters in different language's. If we customer is from Germany the letter should be prininted in Geman language, If the customer is from Spain then it should have Spanish language, If Italy language is Italian.

So can any one guide me on same is there any config for this or how can I mange to do this.

Regards,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

emoke_suto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

The forms are stored by language key. In each case, the print program selects the form in the language entered in the master record of the customer/vendor. If there is no form in this language, the default

language of the form is used, and the dunning program issues an error message in the dunning run log.

Pls enter language key DE/ES/IT in Customer master record (you can do it in tab 'Address'). Then, you will see that the dunning program prints the form in the requested language.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Emoke

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The dunning letter you have to create in the different languages (it is one form with different Languages)

In the customer in the tab adress / Communication the field Language is used for printing the Dunning letter in the correct language.