cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW-purchase order with multiple lines fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning All,

here is my issue , i created a dtw template for purchase orders, the import works fine and is loaded into the database , when i did basic checks on the import i noticed that none of the POs that have multiple lines were imported properly , no matter how many lines are in my template , i get one line per PO in SBO , did anyone encounter the same issue ?

here is a sample of the template :

OPOR :

RecordKeyDocNumDocTypeDocDateDocDueDateCardCodeNumAtCardDocCurrencyDocRateCommentsDiscountPercentFederalTaxID
RecordKeyDocNumDocTypeDocDateDocDueDateCardCodeNumAtCardDocCurDocRateCommentsDiscountPercentLicTradNum
11dDocument_Items2014022020140220S031937MXN0

POR1 :

recordkeyParentKeyLineNumItemCodeItemDescriptionQuantityCurrencyWarehouseCodeAccountCodeProjectCodeTaxCodeWTLiableDeferredTaxMeasureUnitLinetotal
recordkeyDocNumLineNumItemCodeDscriptionQuantityCurrencyWhsCodeAcctCodeProjectTaxCodeWtLiableDeferrTaxunitMsrLinetotal
110CON(NOI)3MXN1615250897V16_RtNOtNO409.5
111CON(NOI)3MXN1615250897V16_RtNOtNO409.5
112CON(NOI)20MXN1615250897V16_RtNOtNO1862.2
113CON(NOI)20MXN1615250897V16_RtNOtNO1482.6

i use SAP BUSINESS ONE V8.8 PL 19

thank you in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mouna

I see you have the line number filled in on the lines sheet. This should be blank when adding and filled in when updating. As Nagarajan suggested, try running the DTW in Update mode and see if the lines are still not getting added.

Let us know if it works

Kind regards

Peter Juby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

The update worked , the lines were added to the POs (they're added only after the update, tried it twice  )

Thank you both for your help .

Best regards,

Mouna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow sample template under C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\Data Transfer Workbench\Templates\Samples\2. Update Existing Data\Purchasing\Purchase Order

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello ,

thank you for your reply , but in the sample template there is no example of a PO with multiple lines , does that mean that i can only import POs with one line ?

Best regards,

M