Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW PROBLEM WITH INCOMING PAYMENT PARTIALLY PAID

JimDkrs
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts! I need your help

I'm trying to import incoming payments that are partially paid with DTW. This is an example of my template:

ORCT:

JimDkrs_0-1715958683860.png

RCT2:

JimDkrs_1-1715958759576.png

The total amount of the invoice is S/ 17,700.00 (S/ is Peruvian currency). 

After importing with DTW without error messages. The invoice is closed and the payment document created is the next one

JimDkrs_2-1715959230477.png

I can see the Payment on Account box checked, which isn't correct. The total payment in details is also wrong. I have tried the same template on other businesses' SAP and it works wonders. 

One difference with other businesses' SAP is the local currency, the others are S/, and the one with problems is US$. Also, when I work the same template with an invoice of US$ currency, there are no problems. Only when the invoice currency is S/, this one is closed. 

View Entire Topic
BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like your S/ currency is FC in this system?  Did you think to try and add the columns for foreign currency?

If you don't define the LC and FC equivalent or a rate then maybe it puts it as a payment on account?

Mike

JimDkrs
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Many thanks! Sure, there was another column for foreign currency. It's AppliedFC in details template.