cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill down in custom draft report

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am creating a custom report for just draft Inventory Transfer.

SELECT 'Transfer' AS 'Document Type', T0.[DocNum] AS 'Document Number', T0.[DocDate] AS 'Ship Date'

FROM [dbo].[ODRF] T0

WHERE T0.[ObjType] = 67 AND T0.[DocDate] <= CAST(FLOOR( CAST( GETDATE() AS FLOAT ) ) AS DATETIME)

I create a draft Inventory Transfer with todays date as the posting date and document date. The report shows the Invnetory Transfer but I do not have a drill down arrow next to the document number. This report is essentially the same as the Document Draft Report for Inventory Transfers only.

If I open the draft document report, there is a drill down arrow for the document.

1. Inventory --> Inventory Reports --> Document Drafts Report

2. Select Inventory Transfer as the selection criteria

3. Click OK

The document number has the drill down arrow.

Why: I am trying to create an alert for all transfers that are to be shipped today. I am looking to have the inventory manager create Inventory Transfer drafts, then the warehouse will have an alert show all inventory transfers that are to be sent out. I want to be able to have the warehouse drill down to each inventory transfer and add it to the system when the transfer is shipped.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this:

SELECT 'Transfer' AS 'Document Type', T0.DocNum, T0.DocDate AS 'Ship Date', T0.DocEntry

FROM dbo.ODRF T0

WHERE T0.ObjType = 67 AND DateDiff(dd,T0.DocDate, GETDATE()) >= 0

You have to include Docentry to drill down. DocNum is not an index of the table.

Thank,

Gordon

Answers (0)