Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down time is not updating

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

The issue is for some of the notifications(In IW29 report),down time is not updating,even breakdown is ticked and malfunction start and end both are there.

kindly guide me in this regard.

Regards,

santosh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the notification status. While doing TECO for notification, this down time will get updated.

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maheswaran,

the status of notification for which iam not getting the down time is :MO OSNO

& the status of notification for which iam getting the down time is also MO OSNO.

kindly guide me in this regard.

Regards,

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OSNO means Outstanding notification. I couldn't locate MO status in the notification. Even if the notification is in Outstanding status, manually you can update the down time by putting breakdown end date.

So it is mainly related to notification status but not completely. So in the notification with status MO OSNO having down time could have been updated manually without closing the notification.

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Maheswaran,

sorry it is MOBI OSNO.

by the way malfunction start and end date is already there, and breakdown indicator is tick marked.

the system automatically calculates breakdown time no?

and by the way it is only showing for particular user only(ie the person who has created these notifications for that person only downtime is not updating).

Regards,

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Who are the only particular users? Is there any user exits or any custom developments?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

This is the standard feature, whenever one inputs the Malfunction Start and End Date/Time and Brk down check box ON, the system automatically calculates the Breakdown time in specified Time unit. For Notification with OSNO -> the Malfunction Start and end has to be entered manually, however for ORAS -> the data gets transferred from the associated Order [during TECO].

Could you again check and revert for any new notification?

Regards

Prasad

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i have got the answer.

in IW23 when i see the display notification, in maintainace data tab page the required date and time is entered. i removed that and saved it.

now when i see in iw 29 the down time is updating.

Regards,

santosh,.

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

in continuation to previous message the problem still exists.

if i delete the required end date and then see the report it is updating.

but client said that that date is nothing to do with it.

even we maintain both required start and end also the breakdown duration is updating.

kindly guide me in this regard as the issue is critical.

Regards,

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

your client is right, actually Required start/end date/time has nothing to take with your breakdown duration. for that system takes reference from Malfunction Start/End date/time, even if you are not calculating and entering it, system will automatically count it and update it in IW29.

Pl correct me, if I've misunderstood your question or with my answer.

Cheers!

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear soni,

that is ok.now kindly tell me how to solve this.

Regards,

santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

your problem was that you down time was not updating. In other post by you, you've mentioned that you've solved it. Now what else problem is there? plz mention it as well.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition, even if you are not mentioning Required start/end date, downtime will keep updating as it is taking reference from malfunction entries.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let us know how you enable the breakdown duration check box tick mark in xMAM3.0 system. can you double check that check box is available or not.

how it is enable for other xMAM users.? (you mentioned that issue for only one user.)

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

the issue is with mobile.

got solved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member306740
Participant
0 Kudos

closed