Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru's

Need your help i have a strange situation

1) F-48 and document posted with document no = 15..... in company code = L002 with payment block getting populated automatically

2) F-48 and document posted with document no= 15..... in company code = US11 without payment block and the screen does not even show payment block field + many other fields that i was seeing for the other company code, the payment block status for this document was checked from BSEG table

My question is

a) How and where does this payment block is triggered through configured . How to see the screen identical to both company codes for posting Key 29+ Special G.L. "A" i check Field status group for both G.L. accounts did not find any difference

b) when I use F-48, how do we do the actual payment, is there a check printing and linking it to the KZ document or is check printing done outside the system and the KZ document type does not have any linkage.

c) If I do FB60 for a higher amount how do we pay the balance amount.

Please give me step by step, thanking you in advance.

Your response is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the T Code OB41 to check the posting keys configuration, in your case the Posting Key will be 29. Check the config under the tab "Payment Transactions" for both the Company Codes.

Let me know if you have any other clarifications.

Regarding your query relating to higher FB60 amount, follow Ravi's advise.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Where would i get for payment transactions under the tab company code, I did not see anything in OB41

ravichandran_iyer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Payment block is normally triggered from Vendor Master. Though situations may vary.

2. You can print check from F-48 transaction if Check Management is configured. Also, if you write a manual check, you can later link the check number to the payment transaction through FCHU. For check Management transaction, you can access menu group FCHK.

3. If you do FB60 for a higher amount, you can clear the downpayment from transaction F-54. Then when you make the residual payment, you have to select all the three open items viz. The invoice, downpayemnt and the balance payment. This way, it will clear all the three against each other.

Hope it helps.

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

More questions in a single mail, it is hard to answer. Please read, Before you post: Rules of Engagement.

Regards

VG