Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts on TMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have a few doubts regarding TMS.

What does the program RDDIMPDP do?

I have seen a job TMS_TP_IMPORT in my environment with the program/command TMS_BCI_START_SERVICE.What does this job and

program do?

Could you please help me in understanding these things.

And one more thing, do we have any program/job which imports all the transport requests automatically .

Thanks in Advance,

Sachin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sachin,

when ever we trigger a job then it will call tp(transport control program) ,that means running the job RDDIMPDP in backend then the tp will call R3trans then this will update the values in TRBAT,TRJOB tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

What does the program RDDIMPDP do?

When import happens that time the transport control program tp makes RDDIMPDP to run in the background to complete some transport steps.RDDIMPDP triggers some other RDD* jobs to complete perticular steps for the transport.

RDDIMPDP must be scheduled under ddic .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ashok have answered your question,

and other part you can schedule to automaticall get the TR get imported. this option is available in stms screen where you import Change requests.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

When import happens that time the transport control program tp makes RDDIMPDP to run in the background to complete some transport steps.RDDIMPDP triggers some other RDD* jobs to complete perticular steps for the transport.

RDDIMPDP must be scheduled under ddic .

job TMS_TP_IMPORT is there in your system .could you please tell me TMS_BCI_START_SERVICE is a command or program.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos