cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt in Automatic Payment Program...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Helpers,

I have a doubt in APP. I have configured all settings for app and have maitained all parameters in F110. I am very comfortable till payment proposal creation. here my question is after payment proposal

1.how to maintain shedule print(what r the req fields to be maintain here),

2.how to take print checks and

3.which type of printer can use in real time

4.and also i heard somewhere, for single checks use one type of printer and for long checks(have 100 checks at a time) use another printer. is it correct?

please give me your valuable advices for printing checks

sure will assign points and adv thanks to all

VK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vk,

u maintained all the paramater of F110 then u maintain Run date and Runschedule

Run date means when u execute the programme.

Run schedule means what is the period ie from to date ex if u want to run for the month of Nov 07 then u maintain run schedule 01.11.2007 to 30.11.2007. And also u maintain next run date ie if u want to run for a month period then next run schedule will be if today run date is 01.12.2007 then next run date will be 01.01.2008 . then execute the programme and the print out is mostly Laser print only APP means automatic Payment it did,t take single check it take more checks.

After executing the programme u go and check the log then u know the details of the vendors and amount also.

After that go back and go to menu bar systems under this owns pool request and u find the details of check printing.

Once do this and any quary revert to me.

Subbu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Helpers,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions and can u come with clear answers........

I have a doubt in APP. I have configured all settings for app and have maitained all parameters in F110. I am very comfortable till payment proposal creation. here my question is after payment proposal

1.how to maintain shedule print(what r the req fields to be maintain here),

2.how to take print checks and

3.which type of printer can use in real time

4.and also i heard somewhere, for single checks use one type of printer and for long checks(have 100 checks at a time) use another printer. is it correct?

please give me your valuable advices for printing checks

sure will assign points and adv thanks to all

VK