cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double consumption for a same COGI record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a peculiar issue with COGI transaction. When we clear COGI record, it consumes the material (261 happens) however the COGI record still exists. Have anyone experienced this issue? or how to overcome / Check this not happening? Please advise.

Regards,

R. Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> We have a peculiar issue with COGI transaction. When we clear COGI record, it consumes the material (261 happens) however the COGI record still exists. Have anyone experienced this issue? or how to overcome / Check this not happening? Please advise.

>

> Regards,

>

> R. Srinivasan

Srinivasan,

I think you processed, COGI in Summarised mode, meanining there could have been multiple error records for the same component. When you processed, may be few of them got processed and few are still left out. Please check in COGI for Individual processing mode to see how many record exists and for which order.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let us know what message you notice in COGI for this material ?

Also can you double check in the SFO & the material document if the material has been issued to that particular SFO? Also do a check if the material issue done from COGI is a partial or a complete one.

Regards,

Vivek

Added

Which version of SAP are you working on?

Edited by: Vivek on Nov 13, 2009 12:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for working in this issue. We are in ECC 6.0.

I checked and Same quantity has been issued for the same reservation material etc. In MB51 also it is showing for same order however the GR for header material happened once.

Regards,

R. Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your reply is not quite clear, can you let us know what message you notice in COGI record ?

Can you please explain what you mean by:

I checked and Same quantity has been issued for the same reservation material etc. 
In MB51 also it is showing for same order however the GR for header material happened once.

Regards,

Vivek