cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont want to delete PR line items even work order get TECO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

User dont want to delete PR even work order get TECO, for example work order created and required material PR has been created as well through work order and material has been borrowed from other source and job has been completed and user did TECO  what happen PR line item get deleted and due to that PO didnt process.

in this regards user want to continue to procure material through work order PR even work order get TECO as the job has been completed.

Thanks

ERP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gaurav_solanki2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard behavior.Once the order is technically completed  the PR item are marked for deletion.

There is no exit to prevent this.Using IWO10004 user exit you can put the check or pop up that this PR still open or not converted in PO.

If in case user do TECO by mistake before PO conversion then you can reverse the TECO and automatically  deletion flag will be removed from item and then convert it to PO.

Thanks

Regards

Gaurav Solanki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I understand that it is standard and cannot be changed, so on IWO10004 user exit check required to put where ? can you explain in steps ?

Thanks

ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

find the attached screen shots. ask your ABAPer to do it. This code will prevent the TECO of WO when there is open PO and PR.

psr2412
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Duraisamy,

ERP tech do not want to prevent the TECO when there is open PO / PR. His requirement is even after TECO, he wants to process open PR/PO.

Regards,

PS R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply. I guess your not read all the messages. I answered to very recent message, where he was asking this question...

psr2412
Contributor
0 Kudos

You are correct,I didn't go through Gaurav's reply.

Thanks for the same.

regards,

PS R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duraisamy,

Thanks for your screen shot and i have tested this, it is ok for open PR, what about if required to check also open reservation ?

Also as it is giving a message that there is an open PR and if we would like to cancel open PR or open reservation to do TECO, how this can be control.

Thanks

ERP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you want to TECO, even though there is Open PR and Reservation, you can for warring message, instead of Error message.  (or) you can go with YES / NO Message.

To check the Open reservation, we have check against RESB table, as shown below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Duraisamy,

Thanks for your information its work fine.

Regards

ERP.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor

Hi,

You need to make sure PO is created from PR before the Work Order is TECOed. Once PO is created and you TECO the order, there wont be any impact.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

* Even if you keep open the PR, after TECO of WO, when you convert PR to PO, system will give error, you can not create PO.

- So there is no meaning to keep the PR Open after TECO of Work order.

* After TECO, you can not do any changes in WO, means you can not do any changes in PR, because PR information has to be changed in WO.

- So there is no meaning to keep the PR open.

User has to keep open the WO until material received and update the user status (any other way) saying that, waiting for material.