cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don’t post payroll results to FI for several months.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Experts.

An employee has his payroll results, but his payroll results haven’t been posted to FI during 20 months.
Now my customer decided to post his payroll result to FI from Jul-2012 but remain the past payroll results without FI posting.

[Case]
(1) ~ Oct-2010: posting to FI
(2) Nov-2010 ~ Jun-2012: don’t post payroll results to FI for this period.
(3) Jul-2012 ~: posting to FI

When I executed RPCIPE00 for Jul-2012, the posting result was generated from Nov-2010 to Jul-2012.

Can you tell me some advices to solve this case?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

On one condition you can post the payroll results from Jul 2012 with out any problems.

For that employee please maintain the retro accounting date in IT 0003 to 01.07.2012 so that the payroll will not go for retroaccounting.

Or even you post the salary for past months into FI and you can also  pass a manual JV for the amounts in FI and do the adjustments

Incase of any arrears you wish you to pay for this employee please pay in IT00015 and adjust

Hope this may help you

Regards

Venkata Manikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Venkata

My customer has to allow retro payment this year(2012), so I didn’t consider to check the earliest personal retroactive accounting date in IF0003.
I missed using IF 0015 to adjust payment between Jan-2012 and Jun-2012 .

Your advice helped me to solve this case.

Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you only run the live posting without posting to FI i,e Live posting document has been created or not for previous month?

Snita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Snita.

The employee's payroll results have not post to FI since Oct-2010.

The live posting run has not been run in the period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then try to run payroll for the current period only without any retro payroll. For that Update IT-3 for Earliest MD change-as 01.07.2012 by the payroll status update program. For any arrear payment arrear wagetype needs to created in IT-15 for the payment.

After that then psot the payroll result.

Thanks,

Snita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Snita.

Thank you, let's me know that I missed using IF 0015 to adjustment .