cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

documents of type B3 or B4, withholdings are not calculated? because?

edward1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI

When I generate payments through the TX VBO2 (rappel), the automatically created documents of type B3 or B4, are the withholdings not calculated? because?

This step generates final client credit notes, they should have the taxes.

View Entire Topic
EmanuelGraves
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check the configuration settings related to tax calculation in your SAP system. Ensure that the relevant tax codes, tax types, and tax calculation procedures are correctly maintained for the relevant transactions and document types. Verify that the master data, such as vendor master records or tax jurisdiction codes, is maintained correctly. Incorrect or incomplete master data can lead to errors in tax calculation. Ensure that the condition records for tax calculations are maintained properly. Condition records define the conditions under which taxes are applied to transactions. Check if the condition records are up to date and applicable to the transactions generated through TX VBO2. Verify that the correct tax jurisdictions are assigned to the transactions. Tax jurisdictions determine which taxes apply to a particular transaction based on factors such as location and type of transaction.

edward1
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hello. I don't know if in FI there is a "matriculation" of transactions for the purposes of calculating withholdings. (I will search When the system creates the standard B3 order, I only see the ZB01 rebate conditions, nothing more. If I create the order manually through VA01, there are whether they determine the retention conditions and others. when created through the VBO2 TX in analysis it shows as "deleted message 008"...
edward1
Discoverer
0 Kudos
that is, in a manual note of the same material, if the withholdings are determined without problem
edward1
Discoverer
0 Kudos
imagen..