Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Info record history, evaluation needed

stephan_bantlin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

i have attached a document 4711 to a notification A or any other object. I save this document info record. it is available. Now i go into the notification again and delte this allocation.

Now the someone wants to know which documents have been attached to the notification at whhat point in time ?

Is there any evaluation existing which pases this information in a efficient way. The issue is that I only know the Object it has been allocated to and not the DMS object.

Any idea how to solve this?

Stephan Bantlin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Do u have any audit log or change log configured in your system. You can get details in the same like who did the changes and when.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

stephan_bantlin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

no i have not set up this but does the audit log provide me the info for this object (notification) the following depoendant documents have been attached detached by whom?

thanks for the reply

Stephan

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

from DMS point of view I can only recommend you to use the 'Display Changes' functions for a document info record in menu "Environment". This will show all the changes for the selected document info record. The report behind this functionality is called MCDOKABL.

The same functionality is also available in object transactions like MM03 for example.

Best regards,

Christoph

stephan_bantlin
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

the problem is that I dont know which document has been added or changed. If I know the document number I can use the change documents but how do i know which one has been changed?

Stephan