Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document currency not displayed in FB03 - General Ledger View

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have activated one non-leading ledger Z1. I have posted on accounting entry. When I checked in FB03 (entry view), I am able to see the "document currency amount" and "local currency amount"

But in General Ledger view, I am unable to see "document currency amount" but I am able to see "local currency amount" in FB03. This is the case for both the ledgers - leading ledger and non leading ledger.

Refer screenshot - FB03 and table FAGLFLEXA

--

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

IN FB03 to see document currency you need to select in layout and click on Display currency

Please see attached screen shot

many Thanks

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priti and Christian.

Please refer screenshot named FB03. I have already shown that the amount field is appearing "0.00"

Please suggest alternate.

Hi Pankaj, FAGLFLEXA table is updated. Refer screenshot attached.

Further, When I run FAGLL03 (for non leading ledger), it gives dump. Screenshot for dump is attached now

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello People,

I got one SAP note on the above dump. SAP Note number:

1728986 - Dump DBIF_RSQL_INVALID_RSQL or Error Message MSITEM123

I haven't applied SAP Note though.  I will check and update.

However, I have got solution to my initial issue of FB03. Amount in document currency is appearing as 0.00 (Zero). Please help.

=Deepak

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue of FB03 (Missing document currency) is resolved after applying SAP note:  1969011 - Document currency value missing in RFBELJ00_NACC output

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

both columns can be seen in FB03 as well (choose them in the layout definition). The first one in the attachment is the doc. currency amount the 2nd the local currency amount (Column "Amount LC").

BR Christian

pankaj_pandey2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Run program GLGCU1, it will update new G/L tables.

Check the docuement after that.

Hope this would help you.

Regards

Pankaj