cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to use DMR functionality that after 5 no of inspection , lot automatically change to skip status & if suppose there is any 1 rejection  it will again back to previous stage which is normal inspection.

I have created DMR but still i am facing 1 issue that  after 5 no of inspection , system work properly as per the requirement (SKIP) but suppose any rejection system check 10 inspection lot as SKIP after that it will move to normal inspection.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check that all of 10 skipped lots were already generated before reject..

Or any skipped lot was generated after rejection.(impossible in standard)

Regards, DoWook KIM

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

Please add Max.skip duration as "1" (1 day).

Check again..

and If you create DMR in After UD, then after UD only system status shows in next level.

Please check..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Still it is not working same issue if any rejection system still check 10 insp lot as skip then move to normal inspection.

During creation of DMR i have selected for usage decision radio button, is it right or ?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure you aren't creating all the lots at one time for testing.

You need to create them one at a time and fully process them and make the UD before creating the next inspection lot.

If you create 15 lots at one time for testing, then the aceptance and rejection is never taken into consideratoin and you'll follow the "normal" path.  I.e. 5 inspections, 10 skips,

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

You question is not very clear ,

though I could say that in After completion of 5 lots in stage 10 ,Quality level changes to stage 20 where even if one Inspection lot is rejected ,system moves to stage 10.If not a single lot is rejected till 10 lots still system moved to stage 10..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After completion of 5 lots in stage 10 ,Quality level changes to stage 20 where even if one Inspection lot is rejected ,system moves to stage 10.If not a single lot is rejected till 10 inspection lots then  system moved to stage 20 again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

1. Have you checked what happens if in stage 10 you reject 1 lot out of 5?

2. what happens after acceptance of 10 lots in stage 20? whether system stays at stage 20 only?

Regards,

Aditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After any 1 rejection system 1st check 10 inspection lot as SKIP (which is wrong) after that it will move to normal inspection but requirement is 1 rejection  DMR rule move to stage 10.

After 10 lots in stagee 20 system stay at stage 20 only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check & tell where i m doing wrong

No. of inspections..5

New insp. Stag:20

In Not Ok tab

Rejection:1

New insp. Stage:10

For the inspection stage two skip activated

No. of skips........10

Max. skip duration:

New insp. Stag:10