Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE Structure - ISO20022 Format

dineshkumar_rengarajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to copy Payment Medium Format SEPA_CT into a Z payment medium format and I need to customize it for Country India. I am facing an issue, that for the Payment method 'Bank Transfer' which has NEFT and RTGS methods, But in my customization of Payment methiods, I have only one payment method for the Bank transfer. How could i differentiate b/w NEFT and RTGS during F110 in order to generate a DMEE. I dont want to create separate payment methods for NEFT and RTGS. So is there any other way i can probably get it resolved?

Thank in advance.

BR,

Dnesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just seperate the payments by creating which payments are NEFT and which payments are RTGS through vendor master.

There is no requirement to change payment method but we will have two kinds of payments for the same payment method with the above option, like NEFT on one end and RTGS payments on one end.

Then run the F110 Payment Run by creating DMEE as per the payment types.

The DMEE will segregate both the NEFT and RTGS transactions.

I hope this will help you.

dineshkumar_rengarajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

Thank you so much for your valuable reply. In the meanwhile, how can i separate/differentiate the payments b/w RTGS and NEFT thro Vendor master?

BR,

Dnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a seperate partner bank type for NEFT and RTGS payments in the bank details of vendor master.

When ever we create an invoice input this field, which will seperate the NEFT and RTGS payments while doing F110 payment run.

Then generate DMEE accordingly.

I hope this will solve.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Can you please provide some more details in this regard.?

Will there be any difference in the DME format used for these two payment types.?

Will bank accept both RTGS and NEFT transfers in the same txt file.? If yes, how does bank differentiate the different payment types.?

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

dineshkumar_rengarajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

1. There is no difference in DME format for these two payment types.

2. Ofcourse, bank accepts both the payment types in same .xml file, as per the XI configuration maintained, the DME will generate different files for different payment methods and here,  NEFT and RTGS will fall in same payment method 'Bank Transfer'.

3. I dono how the bank will differentiate this. Sorry for that.

BR,

Dnesh