Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE STRUCTURE CHANGE

former_member438773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

As per the requirement I need to modify the existing DMEE structure, When I modify the DMEE structure the nodes are automatically changing. This will be impacting you function module which we have been built based on the nodes.

Please let me know the process how to keep the existing nodes while changing the DMEE structure

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member438773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Agarwal,

We are using exit module i.e. FM to concatenate bank account number from more than two fields and some other purpose for data validations

My query is if i change the DME structure the nodes number sequence automatically canting from previous one

Ex: My initial node sequence number is N20345678, when i change the node system automatically changing this node number to some other number like N78094056

How to prevent this from not happening, if the nodes change like this then every time i need cot change the nodes number in my function module as well

Thanks Kumar

former_member438773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Agarwal,

We are using exit module i.e. FM to concatenate bank account number from more than two fields and some other purpose for data validations

My query is if i change the DME structure the nodes number sequence automatically canting from previous one

Ex: My initial node sequence number is N20345678, when i change the node system automatically changing this node number to some other number like N78094056

How to prevent this from not happening, if the nodes change like this then every time i need cot change the nodes number in my function module as well

Thanks Kumar

former_member188916
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Reddy,

Your query is not very clear.

Please provide more details of the FM and the purpose of FM used.

How is the FM used on the data of DMEE

Regards,

Sapan Agarwal