Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMEE FIle Header Issue

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have configured DMEE  and it is working fine with correct output,Only the issue is that the Header part(SMP LTD according to file attached) is getting repeated after every payment line item.

My requirement is that I want header only once and after that all payment line items.

Please find the attached file of DMEE output.

Please suggest how to solve it.

Regards

Eugene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ranu,

I suggest checking two things here:

1. The 'SMP' line is has to come from a level 1 segment. The 'NEFT' segment should be underneath on level 2.
  2. In the DMEE tree properties on the sort/key fields tab, please ensure that the two levels have matching fields assigned. I suggest FPAYH-LAUFD for level 1; it's unique, so only one level 1 entry will be created. For level 2, you can use FPAYH-LFDNR, then there will be one record per payment document.

Best Regards,

Christoph

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the reply and it worked.

Can you please explain as why we have taken FPAYH-LAUFD  and FPAYH-LFDNR in levels and why it worked.

Regards

Eugene

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene,

I'm glad I could help.

per level, you have to identify a field in the structure which separates the information into separate lines once they repeat. For instance, header data should appear only once, so a value like the payment run identifier (FPAYH-LAUFD) is the same for the entire payment run and file created. Next level is usually the single payment (FPAYH-LFDNR), so the DMEE creates a new line for every payment. Alternatively and based on the requirements, this could be done also per vendor. Lowest level is usually the invoice references, as you can group several vendor invoices in a single payment.

Best regards,

Christoph

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristoph,

Thanks for the help and clarification.

Regards

Eugene

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranu,

You can achieve the requirement by setting the repetition level as 1 for Header Node i.e. SMP LTD.

Do let me know if you need further help.

Warmest Regards

Vineet Lodha