cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DME file in XML format in SAP 4.6C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For a Belgium client, I have a requirement to generate DME file in XML format for payments made to foreign and domestic vendors. I want to know the following,

1. Can DME file be generated in XML format using classic payment medium programs RFFOBE_E and RFFOBE_I.

2. If not why and what are the other options.

3. I also came to know that there is an options of using Payment medium workbench - through XML format trees BE_BEPDTA and BE_PIBDTA. But since we are in 4.6C, i am not able to create a payment format. Is there any support package or patch that is required.

4. I tried for SEPA_CT - again a XML format tree but was not very successful as that too was not available in SAP 4.6C. Is there any way that I can get this done in 4.6C - any support packages or patches available?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure whether you can use classic payment program to generate a XML file. But I am sure that you can use PMW to create a XML file. I have used it in US for Chase. I can send the necessary documentation.

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have sent you a mail to share the document with me.

Thanks for your timely help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kalyan...can you please send the documents to me. get my id from my profile.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Can yo suggest ,in fbpm i am changing the courier code from USps to fedex and my file gets rejected from the bank .

thanks

zoii

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaylan,

could you please share that documentation with me too.

Thanks, Regards,

Alex Cardona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan, Can you please share the document.

Answers (0)