cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DME file generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am using Payment medium workbench for generating DME files. Now DME file is created both at the time of proposal run and payment run.

The requirement is that DME file should be created only at the time of payment run and not proposal run.

Is there any setting by which we can restrict the DME file generation at the time of proposal run?

Thanks and Br

Ashok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think when you click on the Proposal / Payment tab, there is a pop up window where you select the checkbox 'Create Payment medium'. If you do not select that, the system will not create any file.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have already created payments and now i want to create DME file? My mistake i forget to click that button.

Regards,

Giri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no problem:

go to transaction SA38 and re-run the program SAPFPAYM or the RFFO* program that you are using with the correct parameters (proposal, payment method...)

that will create another DME file

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not currently working with PMW and I cannot make a test now, but trying to remember my last project that we used PMW, I think that you should check the correct parameters when run the proposal and/or running the program SAPFPAYM. You can select to create the file in the proposal and payment run or just in the payment run there.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i want to know the format of diff payment files of countries hw can get it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For which country you are looking for?

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

i am looking fior es01 company code

regrds

bigy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For country ES, it should be CSB43 format.

Thanks

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bigy,

If you need to create DME files for SPAIN (ES01) you should follow this instructions:

1- CSB43 is <b>NOT </b>a format for DME. This format is sent from the bank to the company in order to upload the EBS (Electronic Bank Statement)

2- CSB19 this is the format for direct debit in Spain (incoming). There is an specific standar RFFO* program for this purpose.

3- CSB34 this is the format for transfers in Spain (outgoing). There is an specific ZRFFO* program for this purpose released by SAP

4- CSB34_1 . this is the format for international transfers in Spain (outgoing). There is an specific RFFO* standar program for this purpose.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the different between payment run and proposal run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Proposal run is simulation (test) run before we actaully do the final (acutual run). Proposal run allows user to edit any line item (i.e block,change disc) before actual run has been done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

When you run Automatic payment program, When you enter appropriate parameters, It will generate Payment proposal, It will dislay what all the open items its going to clear. For Ex:It will display list of open item of vendors,

WHen it comes to Payment Run, It clears all the open item,the list which is generated by Payment proposals.

Hope you got the flavour.

Pl reward points if found useful

Regards

Imran Mirza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN Automatic payment program

that is SAP stanrard Forms we will use based on country u have to select

Regards

Sure