cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMC:Value XX cannot be converted; integer part can have maximum XX digits error for custom field

Mertcan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of my project while tyring to migrate customer I got the error message "Value 10 cannot be converted; integer part can have maximum 1 digits." for a numeric custom field that has 3 intiger and 2 decimal digits in conversion phase. 

None of the Length of data in that field is exceeding the given value. By the way in migration template the intiger part and decimal part is written as 3 and 2 but when there is a value more than 1 digit it gives above error.

How can I solve this issue? 

View Entire Topic
Harish_Mangtani
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

To solve the issue with the conversion of the custom field, you may need to adjust the data mapping and formatting in the migration template. Here are some steps you can take to address the error message:

1. Check the data mapping in the migration template to ensure that the custom field is correctly defined with 3 integer and 2 decimal digits.

2. Verify that the values being migrated for the custom field adhere to the defined format of 3 integer and 2 decimal digits.

3. If the error continues, consider adjusting the format of the custom field in the migration template to accommodate values that may have more than 1 integer digit.

4. If the issue persists, you may need to review the data source and identify any discrepancies in the values being migrated for the custom field.

Please let me know if this works or not. 

Best Regards, 

Harish Mangtani