cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution rule could not be created automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PP gurus,

When I used order type PI01 to create a process order in plant 1100, system ask us to create a distribution rule manually. 'Distribution rule could not be created automatically'. I have checked the settlement profile in the customizing.

My question is how can we set to create the distribution rule automatically.

Thanks,

Tiger.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes, I maintained the Default rule with 'PP1 Production Mat.Full settlement' in Distribution rule.

Tiger

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tiger,

I think you are using transaction CORO to create a process order without material, In this case SAP has not been designed to create default settlement rule. Every time you need to maintain manually.

Please confirm the transaction you are using. If CORO then there is no option to create this automatically, if it was COR1 then we need to relook into this issue.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually it is default from SAP,

Check in the table/view - V_T399X_PC in sm30 and confirm hat default is maintianed here. If it is present here, then there can be some inconsitancy problem.

Search for a SAP note, parallel you can see followng prog

You can check the data inconsistancy in 000 and your client using prog - RTKB2000.

Please refer this prog to ABAPer and let him understand the documentation and then run in test mode, then without test.

Usually it is not required, I donot know why it is not defaulting in production order. You can try and test in your sandbox client...if satisfied, then apply in required client.

The SAP documentation

Short text

Settlement Rule: Reconcile Default Rules with Client 000

Description

You can use this program to import the default settlement rules stored in client 000 into another client.

Always execute a test run first. Only change the rules for which you are responsible.

Choose "Import missing items only" to import the rules which exist in client 000 but not in the local client. Entries which do exist in the local client are not change. (Only the entries marked "I" in the list are changed.)

Use "Delete, change, import" to fetch all of the selected default rules from client 000. Entries which exist only in the local client are deleted.

The List Explained

The entries selected are suitably flagged, depending on the result of the comparison between the two clients in question.

"=" : The entries in client 000 and the local client are the same. No changes are made to such entries.

"I" : These entries exist in client 000, but not in the local client. They will usally be inserted ("I" stands for "Insert")

"D" : These entries exist in the local client, but not in client 000. If you choose "Delete, change, import", these entries are deleted ("D" stands for delete).

"U" : These entries exist in both clients, but are different. They are changed in the local client if you choose "Delete, change, import" ("U" stands for "Update"). For these entries, the system always displays the version in client 000.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In COR4, for plant and order type combination,

check whether you have defined default disctribution rule in controlling tab page usually it is PP1

check and come bck