cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution cycle for cost centers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a distribution cycle for cost centers using SKF. I have even created document using KB31N. based on this document the sender should have some amount after executing the distribution cycle, but here the sender value is completely distributed to recievers leading to incorrect results.

Can any one help me solve this?

Thanks,

Sravanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Pls check the rule once again.

You use allocation rules to determine how amounts and quantities are allocated between sender objects (sender values) and receiver objects (receiver tracing factor). The rules for the allocation types are made up of sender and receiver rules.

Sender rules

Determination of the sender values for the distribution/assessment can occur according to the following rules:

Posted amounts

Fixed amounts

Fixed rates

Receiver rules

Determination of the sender values for the distribution/assessment can occur according to the following rules:

Variable portions

Fixed amounts

Fixed percentages

Fixed portions

Reg

assign points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this the only way to solve this? because i dont want to change the sender proportion every time i run the distribution cycle.

Thanks,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hye

In the sender rule define the percentage you want to distribute for example 90%, you define 90, the 10% will be retained in the sender cost centre