cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of confirmation -periodwise through the COOIS report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The COOIS report displays the information regarding the production order periodwise using the dates.

IS there any report where the confirmations can be viewed month wise so that the posting date of the Tcode Co11n can be used as a basis for the confirmation.

With regards,

Avinash.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Avinash,

I think ur requirement will be fullfilled in COOIS itself. Select list as Confirmation.F8,In change layout pick Posting date.Then apply filter.In it enter from 1st of month to 30th of the month.

I think it will help u.

Mayur

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Yes,what Mr.Prasobh suggested is correct.

In a particular periode u might have done confirmation both order level and operation level.

Please check with table AFRU .

Regards

Pradeep

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Avinash,

You probably need to create your own custom report for this purpose.

Regards,

Prasobh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avinash,

I really couldnt understand your requirement clearly,However what i have understood is you want the confirmation details monthwise with posting date info,i think it can be achieved

Try in COOIS,under List-Confirmations,select the plant,enter the scheduled start date to scheduled finish date,execute

Here go for Change Layout(one with grid symbol)select the fields like posting date & other fields which you want in the report,if you want you can create your own layouts

Hope the above is understandable

Reward points if useful

Regards,

SVP