cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display as list in FB03 urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

When we go to the t-code FB03, the document is not displayed as list. So I have to go to menu "Go To" and then choose "Display as List". But I have to change this manually everytime I go to the FB03.

The question is :

is there anyway to make the "Display as List" as default when we execute FB03?

Thanks in advance.

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keifer_street2
Explorer

Go to transaction FB00 => Doc.display tab and change the Document Overview… option from ALV Classic List to either Classic Display (older view) or ALV Grid Control (most excel friendly for export) and vice versa.

This will set the default every time you go to FB03. I recommend the ALV Grid Control when exporting data to Excel as SAP gives you the Excel export format option.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

Try creating a Z copy of the transaction code FB03 in SE93 with the program RFBUEB00. That should resolve your issue.

Regards

Venkatesh

Assign points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can default the document overview in FB00, under tab "Doc. Display", "document overview", select "ALV classic list".

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried in FB00 still i am not getting default in fb03 as a display list as default.

But one thing is i Compared from 4.7 and ecc 6 that in FB03 in edit option Display from Document archive - Single document search is not appearing in ECC 6.so if i got this screen in fb03 i can solved that problem.

Please any body give me solution.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Single document search is available in ECC6.

However, you desire to changes the initial selection screen from the ususal one to the List.

This is against the standard set up and I don't think any display settings are available for such a selection screen.

Alternatively, check with ABAPer if he can default the list screen to the main program, ignoring the initial screen output.

Reg

assign points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you are in FB03, there is a button "EDIT OPTION".

Try to click the button and then tick "display as ALV list" options.

Hope it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I only have 4.6C and ECC6, I don't know what option you have in 4.7. But if in 4.6C version, under FB00>Doc. Display> Additional display option> Document display not as list (unchecked), will have the same effect.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

great, it works

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IF U WANT A GL LIST THEN t CODE IS S_ALR_87012328

CUSTOMER LIST T CODE IS S_ALR_87012179

VENDOR LIST T CODE IS S_ALR_87012086

FOR ALL THIS THE PATH IS ALMOST SAME ACCORDINGLY

PATH: