cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounts appearing in AR Sales Order

Dgbeej
Participant
0 Kudos

Has anyone come across discounts appearing in AR Sales Orders that have not been put on via Web Tools.

I have what looks like a perfectly normal order in Web Tools with no discounts any where to be seen whether that be item, BP, coupon, expense etc etc, when this order synch'd to B1 a .03% discount appeared in the AR Sales Order and the order amounts were wrong in the footer.

When you delete the .03% discount all the figures tally correctly.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominic,

It's probably regarding to rounding tax or totals. Its happened sometimes. I believe that it's sot our in SP1.

Greg.

Dgbeej
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Thanks for that - I thought it might be on those lines however - they are on SP01.

Also if the discount made the figures in B1 AR Sales Order correct then that would make sense - BUT the figures in AR Sales Order are ONLY correct when you take the discount out ????

Any more ideas?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So you suggesting that this total value is wrong ?

Greg.

Dgbeej
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Greg,

With the discount in the total value of the order in B1 is wrong - take the discount out and it agrees with the order placed on the web tools end.

Dom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominic,

Could you please check for me how you setup vat calculations in SAP B1 i mean Round Ta&x Amount in Rows in document settings.

Greg.

Dgbeej
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Rounding method in Document Settings is set to 'By Currency' - is this what you mean?

Dom

Former Member
0 Kudos

No I mean round tax in rows in Administration -> Documents settings.

G.

Dgbeej
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Greg but I cannot see this option in Admin> System Initialisation>Document Settings>Per Document> (Sales Order) all I have is Automatic Rounding for Document in my settings and on the customers site even that is not there?

The are on 2007 A PL 44 as are we

Thanks

Dom

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dominic,

I was talking on 2005, give us some examples of order with quantity and prices to check what is wrong.

Greg.

Answers (0)