cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Cond Value not debiting from the Net Value...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Friends,

In return order, when the vendor is returning the stock, the company will charge 5% as re-stocking charges at sales order level…

For this we have defined a Header Condition type which debits this 5% from the Net value…

The issue is that this particular condition is not debiting from the sales order level and as so we manually maintaining a different cond type

At Invoice level to debit the 5%.

I have checked…

1. 1) There are no routines/requirements for this re-stocking cond type in the Pricing procedure…
  2. 2) The Header Condition type is maintained Properly…

Pls help me in this issue…

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all you need to be clear what is vendor and customer. In SD it is customer who returns material not the vendor. We charge re-stocking charges to customer in Sale order not to vendor.

For your header condition could you please share the steps which you are following? How you are entering this condition in order?

1. 2) The Header Condition type is maintained Properly…

What do you mean by this maintenance?

If possible share the screen shot of your pricing procedure and condition type settings.

Thank$

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the position of your condition type in V/08, it should be maintianed below the 'Net Price' step and should have 'Net Price' step number assigned in the From field.

Aslo check your condition type in V/06 if the 'Plus/Minus' field has X- Negative assigned.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In return order, when the vendor is returning the stock, the company will charge 5% as re-stocking charges at sales order level…

Please confirm the above lines is it Vendor or customer?

coming into your below query

Discount Cond Value not debiting from the Net Value...

Check if the discount condition type is marked as statistical is in the relevant pricing procedure (V/08 ) against the condition type  ?

If so, remove it and try once again.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks for the Reply,

Its not marked as statistical in the Pricing procedure...

I have checked again on seeing ur reply...

It is a vendor...

Thanks

Venkat...