cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disallow changes in Delivery through VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

After delivery is created and saved, I don;t want to allow any changes in outbound delivery through T-Code VL02N, Normally it allows to add lines items directly in Delivery without adding the same in Sales Order. I want, it should not allow to add line items in the delivery directly, without changing sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to change the authorization roles.

Remove "02" activity from authorisation object V_LIKP_VST for roles.

Rgds

Dhiraj

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you do PGI,system wont' allow you do changes in delivery document(VL02N).

or else

Create [Transaction Variant |http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Transaction%20Variant%20-%20A%20Step%20by%20Step%20Guide%20for%20Creation]

to block changes

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aaheli,

After delivery is created and saved, I don;t want to allow any changes in 
outbound delivery through T-Code VL02N, Normally it allows to add lines 
items directly in Delivery without adding the same in Sales Order. I want, 
it should not allow to add line items in the delivery directly, without changing 
sales order.

1. I think you need to take the help of a ABAPer and prepare a new routine that will actually prevent modification of items at Delivery level as Item Requirement - 202 in the delivery document type talks about the items can't be changed only if PGI or the invoice for the delivery is raised.

2. Second method is to try out a User Exit that actually prevent the modification of delivery document.

FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS

Please let us know the update on this issue as soon as you try out these suggestions.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I want, it should not allow to add line items in the delivery 
    directly, without changing sales order.

Go to OVLK, select your delivery type and execute.

You will find a field "item requirement". In standard, this would be 202. Change this to 101, so that system will prevent manual entries without reference to a sales order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont want an item to be added in the delivery, you have to write a routine for the same saying that a new line item should not be allowed when there is no order reference to that.

Then go to OVLK tcode, select ur document type and in the Item requirement field, you have to assign the routine. An F1 on this field explains the purpose of this field

You can create the routine in VOFMCopying reqmtsDelivery

Hope this helps