cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differnce in FBL3N & FAGLL03 Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GL balance is different while running the T-Code FBL3N & FAGLL03 at profit centre level. but when i am running the same transaction code on company code level GL balance is same.pl suggest what is the problem. and one thing is when i give the exclude profit centre in FBL3n, it is not consider in result of this report.

Input Parameters are same for both reports.

Thanks in Advance.

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As dicussed with FI Consultants, Transaction FAGLL03 is upgraded or new for this purpose and data has been fetched from different tables for Transaction Code FBL3N.

Also, as per Consultants,in some cases, Business area is not updated  in some tables which are using in Transaction FBL3N

So Transaction FAGLL03 is used for this purpose.

Thanks !

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please help me with this issue:

Report on Delta between XXXX custom report and FBL3N

There is a slight difference in USD currency between xxxx report and Z4 document type (UPF Dummy SI/FI). Small difference in LC currency.

Does anyone know why there is difference between these two reports?

Thanks,

Rani

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you seen these SAP notes?

Also, the differences, maybe, are because you are displaying the General Ledger View

for these line items. Please, run transaction FAGLL03 selecting in the

initial screen the button "Entry view". If you now displays the line

items you will get exactly the same values as in FBL3N.

This is correct. You can only compare the values from FAGLL03 from

Entry Ledger View with values from FBL3N.

Values in General Ledger view are taken after the splitting

functionality is executed.

Hope have helped you.

Regards,

Cristiano.

former_member253084
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I think some transactions are posted in Foreign currency, that's why your balances are difference.

Please check the layout. in that layout which one you selected for currency?, you should maintain Amount in local currency column content in both the reports it means FBL3N&FAGLL03.

Let me Know,

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

One thing is when i have given the profit center in Dynamic Exclude selection, It is not working, It shows all profit center which have given in exclude selection.

Thanks!

Ram