cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Standard Order Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am currently using GBI in Enterprise Resource Planning course.

We are at Sales and Distribution Module. In the Exercise we are creating a sales order using OR type. But, when I check by F4 I found out that there are many code for Standard Order:

CMDM Standard Order
CMR Standard Order
CMRC Standard Order
CMRP Standard Order
DMRB Standard Order
DMRP Standard Order
DMRR Standard Order

Please tell me where I can get more information about the above standard order types.

Thank you

MW

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rahul...I have browsed to the link that you have sent. But it gave a general information, I am just curious on for example standard order with order type OR and CMDM..what are the different? Because the other day, my student make a mistake when we did the case study. He was supposed to put OR, instead he put AEBO. I dont know if he did it on purpose because it also state standard order or what. But, it create a lot of questions on what these different standard order in the options stand for.

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales document types determine the control elements for a document. You must have viewed the standard documentation link i provided. Control elements can be the type of delivery the sales document will have, or whether customer material info record must be considered or not or which partner functions are allowed, etc. These all elements are configurable according to individual needs.

Answers (0)