cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different No Range for Material Document in the same server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

At present we have just one company ( one company code ) in the server ( client ).

now we are planning to add one more company ( company code ) in the same server.

here business needs seperate no range for material documents ( MIGO) for this new company code.

so please guide me how i can configure above in the system.

Thanks

h shah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If you are creating the another company undar the same client . then you can not use different no. range.

or if you are going different client for different compnay code then you can use different number range for material master.

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam

here we are creating new company code in the same client.

Thanks

h shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Number range intervals for GR.

Tcode : OMBT

IMG: Material management -> Inventory management & Physical inventory -> Number Assignment -> Define Number Assignment for Material and Phys. Inv. Docs

Regards,

MBKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here we need seperate material document no range for two company codes in the same client ( server )

Thanks

h shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot customize separate number ranges per company code and the

tables MKPF and MSEG do not include the field company code so this data

could not be saved and the company code could not be used to select the

the documents.

Material doc number is go by doc type and not by company code or storage location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but in MIGO we have plant code and plant is assigned to company code..so is it possible to explore seperate no range based on plant.

Thanks

h shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as my knowledge goes there is no way you can make material document number range company code or plant specific

Regards,

Indranil