cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Invoice series for Excisable & Non-Excisable sales from Factory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client preferes to follow all standrad processes and has following query.

Currently they have invoice layout that has " Invoice for Excisable Material " hard coded.

Requirement is

1) if the order has non excisable materials is it possible to skip the excise document and have printout directly ( with separate layout " Invoice for Non-excisable material" )

2) is it possible to assign differnt invoice series for Excisable- Nonexcisable material

3)How does system identify whether the material is Excisable or Non-Excisable and assign the respective number series?

Please let me know if I need to find out more information from the customer on this, and what is the general practice followed in the plants for Excsiable and Non-Excisable materials.

Thanks

Trupti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
1) if the order has non excisable materials is it possible to skip
           the excise document and have printout directly

I am sure, chapter id will differ for excisable and non-excisable items for your client in which case, yes it is possible to split the billing document accordingly and excise invoice as well

2) is it possible to assign differnt invoice series for 
        Excisable- Nonexcisable material

Yes you can have different series group against one plant and accordingly, you will have separate number range for excise invoice

3)  How does system identify whether the material is Excisable or 
       Non-Excisable and assign the respective number series?

In J1ID, you can see a tab "Material and Chapter ID combination". Just click this and maintain the material code for the combination of delivering plant and chapter id. In the same line, just drag your mouse to right side where you can see a last but one tab "Declared". There if you maintain 1, the material is excisable and if you leave it blank, it is non excisable.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

In my company, we have the same requirement..I read ur all replies..please explain how to create separate No range for Excisesable and No excisable Bill.....i have read ur one more reply for invoice split i.e. assignment of routine 351 in VTFL..please explain all the below mentioned questions..thanks in advance sir..

1) if the order has non excisable materials is it possible to skip

the excise document and have printout directly

2) is it possible to assign differnt invoice series for

Excisable- Nonexcisable material

3) How does system identify whether the material is Excisable or

Non-Excisable and assign the respective number series?

With Best Regards,

Bharat B

Answers (0)