Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different credit limits for customer with respect to payment type

hbayram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to have different credit limits for customers and when customers pay cash different credit limit should work or if they pay with installments different credit limits should work. How can I succeed this in s/4hana Cloud? Customer will choose the payment option. kind regards

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

We helped you to accept the answer, since there were no updates after 7 days.

You can unaccept it anytime if you have further questions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you are talling about "Define Terms of Payment for Installment Payments" (trx OBB9)

You can not assign different Credit limits based on Payment Type. The credit check is done at:

• Account Level
  • Sp.GL Indicator
  • Sales Order

If the payment is cash, it should go away at once and restore the credit. Until the open item is not payed the credit consumption is not renewed.

Kind Regards

hbayram
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually customer will choose the type in order and with respect to customer preference differerent credit segment or limit should work. As I see I can create different segment with different limits. how I can define which will work when creating sales order?

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Credit Segment is assigned to Sales Area (trx S_ER9_52000866).

You can select the Sales Order (OVAK, OVAD) or Item Category (trx OVA7) affefcted by credit.

You could try BADI UKM_FILL and change values in credit determination.

Kind Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Raman_Rana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi,

You can define different credit limit based on credit segment. If you can define different credit segment based on your business requirement, then this can be achieved this.

regards

Raman Rana

hbayram
Participant
0 Kudos

yes you can have different segments. but you can not assign them. You can use only one of them. If customer chose cash payment different credit control should work.

OwenLiu
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert