cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference of production time between MF50 and MD04: Why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue about the repetitive manufacturing. In fact, I found a difference production time of 1 day between MD04 and MF50 when I plan my material and when I check this planned order for the same material in MD04.

For example: In MF50, I plan 3300 of a material X on 20th October but when I check my planned order, this material X is defined on 21st October for the same quantities.

[Screen 1: MF50|http://hpics.li/d45b5ea]

[Screen 2: MD04|http://hpics.li/2cc6820]

I found topics on the same issue but I didn't really find the complete explanation on the difference times between the both transaction codes and the area to define this rule in IMG.

Do you know why I find a difference on these 2 transaction codes?

Is it a standard of SAP?

Is it possible to modify the settings? If yes, where is that?

Thank in advance for your help,

Adrien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have in house production = 1 day in MRP2-View of material master.

Generally in MF50 you have created planned order on 20-10-2011 then in MD04 you can see the Planned order on the same date

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In fact, no data has been defined in the in-house production field. So, I carried out a test with the value equal to 1 in this field. I noticed no change in MD04.

The date in MF50 and MD04 are always the same.

Adrien

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MD04 at the bottom you should find some icons, one of them should show as GR, when you click on that it changes to AV & click again changes back to GR.

Click on that icon once & you should be able to see the date you expect.

Hope it clarifies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer

In MD04, no modification has been done when I click on GR button. The same data at the same date are displayed. What must I deduct about this result?

Adrien