Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in tax FF759

former_member740573
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a question in regards to error FF759.

I have correction invoice,

Position 100 is what was on original invoice and position 200 & 300 are the new ones from correction invoice.

What I did I have split line 100 per 1 amount on each line (200 & 300), same NET amount, but I have ended up with different tax amount.

And during posting I have an error FF759.

Pricing condition MWST for SD and MWST for FI are marked as group conditions.

I would appreciate any kind of feedback as I searched the notes 1472505, 515047, 872449.

Kind regards,

Mat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have a look into the below solution.

FF 759: Cannot post document: tax base in local currency is zero

This error may on the one hand occur, if the tax condition is NOT set as a group condition. This setting must be made in SD using transaction V/06 and in FI under Financial Accounting -> Financial Accounting Global Settings -> Tax on Sales/Purchases -> Basic Settings -> Check Calculation Procedure -> Define Condition Types. For the tax conditions, you therefore need a rounding difference comparison to avoid rounding differences between the tax calculation at item level and the calculation at document level.

Another reason for this error message may be that you create what is known as a "mixed" billing document with items on the debit side and the credit side. This may be the case if you bill credit memos and debit memos together or if you process an invoice correction. As the tax lines in Financial Accounting are summarized across the debit or credit indicator, under certain circumstances there may be a difference after the summarization and the above-mentioned error occurs. In this case, you may use transaction OBBH to create an FI substitution for stage '2' (document item). This substitution can, for example, fill the text field BSEG-SGTXT for debit-side accounting lines (BSEG-SHKZG = 'S') with different text than for credit-side lines (BSEG-SHKZG = 'H') in SD billing documents (reference activity 'VBRK'). This prevents the summarization of lines across the debit or credit indicator and there should not be differences in the tax lines for this particular case.

a) FF 747: The tax amount must not be greater than the tax base.

As only tax condition percentages are supported, the tax amount (condition value) may never be greater than the tax base.

The system issues this error message if you try to set a quantity dependent tax condition. This is not supported in the standard system. For information on this situation, refer to consulting SAP Note 184985.

narasimhulu_konnipati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The issue seems to be because of the rounding differences. Please check the below note for solution.

1174393 - FF 759 for tax differences

former_member740573
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have note 1174393 implemented and error still occurs.

Is there anything else that you can think of that could solve the issue?

Kr

Mat