cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between valuated blocked stock & goods-receipt blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the difference between valuated blocked stock & goods-receipt blocked stock (movement type 103)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadeep,

All blocked stock are non-valuated so there will be no valuated blocked stock until this stock comes to un-restricted/ quality stock.

For 103 movement type you can directly take the quantity into bocked stock while performing th GR. This function you can use if you doesn't want this stock to be use immediatte or you can block for inspection if you have found some damages before releasing to un-restricted use stock. You cannot receive goods into goods receipt blocked stock for stock transport orders.

Regards

TAJUDDIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting materials to goods-receipt blocked stock (movement type 103)

Goods-receipt blocked stock is a holding area for materials that have not been posted to a company’s warehouse stock (for example, unrestricted-use stock). This stock (not to be confused with the <b>valuated blocked stock</b>) is managed by the QM and MM components. The materials posted to goods receipt blocked stock are not taken into account by material requirements planning (MRP) and are not valuated.

You can post materials to goods receipt blocked stock for the inspection lot origin 01 (goods receipt). You post the materials out of goods receipt blocked stock (for example, to unrestricted-use stock) when you make the usage decision.

Above is the part of SAPHELP, where i have gone thruogh the term "valuated blocked stock".please go through it and try so explain me sir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandip,

Valuated blocked stock the posting made by transferring the stock in unrestricted to blocked stock using movement type 343 or 344 (i dont remember which one excatly). This stock is valuated in books of accounts - which means the value of the material is considered in accounts.

In contrast GR to blocked stock through 103 is not valuated in books of accounts.

That is waht it means.

Regards

Ram

Answers (0)