cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differance between FI12 and FI01???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want a clarity on two T.code i,e. FI01 bank Master and FI12 house bank.

What excatly the differance beteen that?? when i must create House bank and when i must create Bank master??? is ther any link between these two Tcodes???

Good Day!!

Regards,

Moderator: Please, avoid asking basic questions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FI01 is for bank master Key..which is master ...client specific..not config..this isyour bank branch..you can have 1 bank key for multiple house bank.

FI12 is for house bank which is config..which we have to transport through request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far is my knowledge, House Bank creation (FI12) is for the bank which you are creating for your company and company code.

FI01 is for creation of vendor and customer bank accounts, Which is no relavance to assign it to our house bank. But the fields are same.

Note: You can create your company code house bank's in FI01 also, but then later you need to extend that in FI12 to assign other details like bank clearing account and etc....

Hope this clarifies.

Raja.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raja,

that means House bank FI12 for our company banks and Bank Master FI01 is our customer and vendor banks

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes. FI01 is a end user transaction. FI12 is configuration as it is house bank creation. So vendor/customer bank accounts can be created thru FI01 and will be assigned in the vendor/customer master in the payment transaction tab.

Hope this clarifies.

Raja.A