cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diference between indian and international payroll driver.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you please tell me the difference between indian and international payroll driver,

I want to have some basic knowledge about HR.

Also please suggest sites..

if you have any good document please mail me at mnur@rediff.com

Regards,

SM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The basic difference between Indian payroll driver and International payroll driver is Indian payroll driver comprises of country specific (india) payroll information on Income tax, professional tax, Provident fund, Gratuity etc. and the international payroll driver does'nt contain any such information on taxes, social insurance etc. The countries for whom there is no country specific payroll ex: GCC countries use international payroll driver and depending on the requirements create/add there own custom functions, rules in the international payroll schema X000. The Indian payroll driver reads the indian payroll schema IN00 which has standard calculation rules for payroll processing for the above given indian payroll elements (Income tax, professional tax, Provident fund) and for the international schema X000 you need to create your own custom calculation rules in order to meet the requirement of any company specific or country specific payroll calculation requirments.

Hope this will be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, it was helpful,

could you provide if you have any documents at mnur@rediff.com

Regards,

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Welcome! Soon I'll send you Indian payroll and International payroll configuration document.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for the clarification about the international payroll.

i'm really stuck in the income tax calculation for the international payroll.
could you please clarify this point or send me the international config document.
that will be very helpfull for me.

thanks in advance.

regards,

mariem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fouzul,

Can u please mail me the configuration documents of International payroll?

vijilsap@gmail.com 

Thanks and Regards

Vijil

Answers (0)