Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DI Server & Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How to use the DI Server with Java ?

With .NET we need to add a reference to a COM Object. What's the procedure to communicate with the DI Server in Java ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

We can't use the DI Server even UI API with JAVA but we use DI API with some limitations by JAVA Conector.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I make a web application, so I must use the DI Server insteed of the DI API.

The DI Server receive SOAP message and return a SOAP response. It's a standard protocol, so we can use it with all technologie.

In .NET, we have the node clas with the method Interact to send SOAP message to the DI Server. How to do that in Java ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We also use Java, and use the DI Server, as our application is a POS-system.

To do this, however, I wrote a windows service that implements the DI Server.

Our Java software then communicates with this windows service through sockets.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use Java technologie to have the possibility to install my add-on on each O.S. So I don't want to create a windows service to access to the DI Server !

I think that it's possible to communicate with the DI Server in all language because SOAP is a standart protocol.

I need to communicate SOAP message with the DI Server in Java. Is someone have already done that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've read that it exists a Linux version of the DI Server that use Corba insteed of COM.

Do you know where can I get this version of the DI Server ?