What are the Key Determinations in CIN...
Thanks in Advance
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
2.Pricing procedure determination
3.Shipping point determination
I hope it will help you,
Based on which combination of fileds Tax wil be determined..
Several parameters influence the tax amounts and tax rates determination. The most important ones include:
- Delivering country (origin)
- Tax class of the ship-to partner
- Tax class of the material being shipped
- Tax calculation date
- Jurisdiction code from ship-to-party (customer)
- Jurisdiction code from ship-from address (plant)
- Point-of-order acceptance
- Point-of-order origin
SAP defaults the ship-from jurisdiction maintained on the plant as the point-of-order acceptance, and defaults the ship-to jurisdiction maintained on the customer as the point-of-order origin