cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determination Account not possible for KBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My client has a PO with Position Type D (Services) and Account Assigment category Q (Project Make to Order), when he made the service entry they could not release it because systems says " Account determintation for KBS is not possible". However they could do goods entries in others PO with Q but for materials instead of services, as they want to do now.

I entered into trx. OBYC and I notice that KBS does not have selected the opction "Account DEtermination", but I know that this correspond to SAP standard procedures. I do not think that I have to change this in SPRO.

Whan do  you think?

Thanks.

Sil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

KBS take the GL mentioned in the PO or referenced in the PO ( e.g Gl of the asset class for the asset mentioned in the PO )

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, do you have any clue on how could I solve this???

former_member184631
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do check the Posting key in OBYC against tranaction Key KBS . It should be 81 Db & 91 Cr.

In case it is maintained then do cross check whether G/L Assigned in the Purchase order is Blocked or not. ( In your Case G/L in PO will be picked from Service Group).

In case issue still not resolved then try this:( SAP Note : 364570)

T Code OMJJ

Movement Type : 101

Double Click : Account Grouping

Check whether a tick( chk accnt. assign)  has been assigned against Transaction key KBS

It should be ticked.

Hope it helps!!

Honey

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in the PO, what all data are entered in the account assignment tab?

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this is very basic problem , have you release any other service entry sheet yet?

Its simply because system is not able to determine consumption account when  you create PO  for text services as they don't have a valuation class assigned to it.

go to account assignment tab

the field marked screenshot is blank for your case , either enter a expense account manually , or refer other service orders where you were able to release service entry sheet  and check what process is followed at your organization.

Gl account is automatically determined or manually assigned. And note , system defaults here GBB-VBR account assignment from OBYC for non- stock items.