cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detail Tracking Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We are using Investment Management to track and control capital expenditure items and its relted operating expenses. Procedurally, we creates appropriation request for a particular position and assign it to an Internal Order and then further assigns that internal Order to an Asset so that any related cost for that asset could be controlled.

Normally postings are done through PO for Asset acquisition and anoyother related expenses. I would like to know if there is any tracking report available through which we can track any Plan / Actual cost posted, through MM or FI for that particular asset.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

The report S_ALR_87013019 is a good report

Regards

Sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanil,

Indeed its a very useful report, however our users would like to see detail of Assets (like asset no, description, etc..) along with the order details...

Regards.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no direct report which will give you an end to end details, from Order to CWIP and Asset Capitalizations and include PO, Invoice and Payment Details. If you have BI/BW, better use that to get this kind of reporting. Trying to develop the same in R/3 with a custom development is not the best way, though you can do that theroritically, but how the performance will be in Prod is just a guess...

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm in the process of creating a report in BW using Tcode : S_ALR_87013019 - List : Budget / Actual / Commitments report from ECC , please let me know if I can use any standard datasource in BW or any standard object which can be used to generate this report.

Thanks

-Ahmed