cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depreciation Posting in AFAB (urgent Pls)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

pls let me know y the depreciation posting is not hapenning when it is showing Document created in Test run. It is not showing any errors nor is it posting. urgent pls.

Chatura.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could u pls let me know as to Direct FI posting is checked.

U also need to check The "RABUCH" session is created or not

regards

jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying. It did not create any RABUSH Session .

1) I created an Asset and gave the Depreciation Start date as 01.09.07.

2) then i posted an entry in F-90 with transaction type 100, on 01.09.07.

3) The periods are kept open only.

4) The number Ranges for AF Document exists.

5)i did an unplanned posting run for 1 to 8 periods. for 9th period i did the Repeat run . It generated an accounting entry with AF document type.

6) now if i'm trying to do the test run for 10 th period it shows that the Document is created but in the repeat run it is neither posting the document nor is it showing the error.

I was not able to analyse the reason.

Pls help me out. Also pls let me know where to select the direct FI posting in asset accounting. Points will be awarded infull if the issue is solved.

Regards,

Chatura.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chatura,

A Repeat run is to be used, if you have made any changes in the parameters maintained in an asset master, after the previous depreciation run. You need to used Planned depreciation. Please let me know, if there is an error.

Assign points, if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chatura,

Repeat Run can be executed only in the period in which depreciation run has already been carried out. This is primarily for making changes in last depreciation postings in the same period.

As per your query, there is no depreciation run carried out in the 9th or 10th period therefore, a repeat run cannot be executed. There has to be a planned depreciation first for the same in case you have a cycle and unplanned if there is no cycle assigned to the asset.

Pls award points in case you find the reply useful.

Regards,

Alok