cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dependent requirements getting duplicated in planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my planning scenario, we will be planning intermediates, semifinished and finished sepeartely by loading the demand. When there is a demand for a FERT material, the dependent requirement of HALB and intermediate materials should consume from the PIR and it should not create the dependent requirement for the HALB and intermediate materials seperately. Currently system is creating the dependent requirements, this means it is not consuming the PIR and the dependent requirement is getting duplicated.

Planning strategy used is 40.

Need your help to resolve this issue.

Regards,

V. Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your help. I am closing this thread.

Regards,

V. Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I encounter this situation before.

According your situation ,"Currently system is creating the dependent requirements, this means it is not consuming the PIR and the dependent requirement is getting duplicated."

3 Solution for you to check.

1) define Mixed MRP on MRP3 view as '1' for the HALB and intermediate materials.

2) Please check if you duplicated upload the PIR via MD61 ,Please check the version as well.

3) Please check your BOM , it could be duplicated BOM item.

Hope i can help you.

Thank you.

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use strategy 70 for all the materials that are getting dependent requirements; pay attention to the prerequisites:

Prerequisites

You must maintain the master data as follows:

Strategy group 70 on the MRP screen.

Set the indicator for assembly planning, the Mixed MRP indicator, to 1 on the MRP screen.

Consumption parameters (Consumption mode, Bwd consumption, Fwd consumption on the MRP screen) to allow for consumption of planned independent requirements.

If you are using this strategy in a make-to-stock environment, you also must set the Individual/coll. indicator to 2 on the MRP screen.

Regards,

Mario

Edited by: Mario Adler on Apr 28, 2011 12:47 PM