cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dep repeat Run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have performed Dep run till period 12. Now we come to know about some assets whose master data does not contain dep key. I can change Dep key there and planned values are also coming correctly. Can you please help me about AFAB. If an asset will post in period 7 then how to post for this. I tried to do repeat run but spool does not contain any data.

Thanks

Sweta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sweta

You have two options:

1. If you want to the difference in depreciation to be posted in the period 12, then use "repeat run"

2. If you want to post the depreciation in period 7, try with option ""Unplanned posting run".

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Repeat run option is working, but unplanned dep run option shows no data when i execute afab for period 7. This asset master also not contain group asset information. When i tried to change the asset this group asset field is blank. How can i amend this?

Thanks

Sweta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the unplanned dep posting is not showing any values in test run, then check the asset values to verify whether is there any planned depreciation appearing against period 7.

For changing the Asset group field, please check the layout of the Asset master data and if required, change this field as "Optional" in the layput.

Regards

Answers (0)