cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Urgent!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

In t-code VL02n when we attempt to PGI, we are seeing an extra item- item # 900001, with Material BOX and description "box for packaging", this BOX item is not on the order, its popping up in delivery.

Does anyone know what the problem could be? and what this means?

They are not using Packaging Factionality, and did not perform Batch split.

Edited by: Annie on Feb 29, 2008 4:59 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you maintained Bill of material for that Item.

In this case there is a possiblity.

Regards,

Shakhi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it's not a Bill Of Material.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

test

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i created a sales order lets say january 10th with a price of $100 and the sales order did not ship untill two months later, our prices change ever month. is there a way i can configure my system for the sales order to pick up the new prices been proposed at a specific date at invoicing time? so in this case two months later the price would have gone up and i would like at time of invoicing the invoice to capture the new price and not the old price on the sales order. how can i do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's i have a requirment for my client.

My Client produces Materials (in liquid or plastic form) that it later sells to its customers and Distributors for end use products e.g in ( footware, tape, Paving roads). My client would like in the Customer Master, to map its customers by the end use how can i do this in the customer master?

The other challenging thing comes about when my Client sells to Distributors who later sell this product to other customers for end use- how can i map the Distributors since i don't know the custmers they'll sell to and the end use of product.